Dreamin’ Sun Vol. 5
Author: Ichigo Takano
Publisher: Seven Seas
Genre/Themes/Demo: Manga, Comics
Release Date: January 2nd 2018
Page Count: 208
Author Website | Book Depository | Amazon | Chapters/Indigo | Goodreads
Things are heating up between Shimana and the landlord. First a confession and then an invitation to the school’s Founders’ Day Festival! What will the landlord do when Shimana announces her feelings for him on stage, in front of a huge crowd?
- starting to get a little repetitive
- still shipping my ship tho
- my heart breaks for Zen every issue
- yes, I have finally revealed my ship –> Zen & Shimana
- it’s still a really cute and fast paced story and I still want to see where it goes
- but it is getting a little repetitive now
- the ending to this volume however was great
- a really great cliffhanger that makes me want the next volume now
- …and it isn’t out yet…someone send help.
About The Author
Ichigo Takano, a Japanese manga-ka who specializes in shoujo manga, is best known as the creator of New York Times bestseller orange.
Thank you for reading!