Dreamin’ Sun Vol. 4
Author: Ichigo Takano
Publisher: Seven Seas
Genre/Themes/Demo: Manga, Comics
Release Date: November 7th 2017
Page Count: 180
Zen’s finally confessed his feelings to Shimana! Unfortunately, while she wants to help him pursue his dreams, she doesn’t feel the same way about him. Shimana’s got her own unreturned feelings to deal with, because she’s crushing on the landlord, who treats her just like a child. Determined to get closer, Shimana gets a hold of his high school yearbook — and makes some surprising discoveries.
- WHY IS THIS MANGA SO FRUSTRATING
- these characters just need to get their damn feelings in order man
- I’m still praying that my ship will sail
- OPEN YOUR EYES SHIMANA
- can you tell I’m frustrated?
- I have volume 5 sitting here, but I can’t decide if I want to pick it up right away or not considering volume 6 hasn’t been released yet…
About The Author
Ichigo Takano, a Japanese manga-ka who specializes in shoujo manga, is best known as the creator of New York Times bestseller orange.
Thank you for reading!