Dreamin’ Sun Vol. 3
Author: Ichigo Takano
Publisher: Seven Seas
Genre/Themes/Demo: Manga, Comics
Release Date: September 20th 2017
Page Count: 180
When Shimana runs off into a rainstorm, the last person she expects comes to her rescue: Zen! When he gets a fever the next day, Shimana feels responsible and offers to nurse him back to health. While caring for him, she learns that he’s been hiding something from her — but that’s not the only surprise he has in store for her. Zen’s got a confession to make and it’s getting harder and harder for him to keep it under wraps.
- super cute manga series
- didn’t know this even existed, but I loved Orange so I’m really happy to be reading this one by the same author
- I have officially chosen a ship
- if said ship does not sail by the end of this, I might lose my mind
- the art is super beautiful
- this manga will frustrate you, especially once you have chosen a ship
- Shimana (our main character) seems to make some questionable decisions quite often
- all I want is for her to end up with my fave
- if you read this manga, can you guess who my favourite choice for her is?
- I can’t wait to continue on with this series
- I’m reading volume 4 as we speak!
About The Author
Ichigo Takano, a Japanese manga-ka who specializes in shoujo manga, is best known as the creator of New York Times bestseller orange.
Thank you for reading!